Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there some trophy room in ESO?

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
I noticed that you get trophies from killed enemies. Is there some sort of room in which you can view these trophies or are they just cosmetic garbage?
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are achievements for collecting them but sadly no place to display them. Fingers crossed that will change at some point in the future.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only trophy rooms I know of are in Orsinium in the museum,and in Hew's Bane,in the Thieve's Den.Those are only for quest items though.
    Edited by Volkodav on March 28, 2016 2:46PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are cosmetic garbage right now. I'm hoping that they will deal with it the same way they dealt with the other silly trophies when they added them to your collections. I don't know why they didn't do the same with these ones too. Other than they apparently want to keep them as player specific instead of account wide.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that you get trophies from killed enemies. Is there some sort of room in which you can view these trophies or are they just cosmetic garbage?

We have hope as the Museum in Orsinium and the Outlaw Refuge in Hew's Bane have a display area for their trophies. Maybe this will get added to Player Housing

We also have a Collections Tab where you can keep the Quest Trophies you get without taking up Bag Space and then use them when you want to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"