The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Take Flight - Is it bugged?

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried with bow still the same...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21k tooltip, hitting for 5k. Leki set? But it was on magika nb. Leki, 100 cp in hardy makes the numbers right but holy hell, which ult isnt aoe on most classes.
  • Powerpeach
    Finally hit on console and WOW i feel gimped,

My tooltip is saying 16k wrecking blow and im hitting for 5k,

Its becoming very difficult to get any type of combo going.

I have to wrecking blow three times then take flight and spam execute and pray they go down, (You can hardly call this burst)

Against any skilled player its very hard to get two wrecking blows off in a row.

Ended up playing my sorc most of the weekend and my crystal frags were hitting for 12k-15k something is seriously broken.

But who cares anymore after playing this weekend i realized a lot of things that would make a player skilled and interesting in open world pvp were gone, You cant kite people around a tree anymore you cant take on more than three people because proxy Det is everywhere hitting you through trees, walls and pretty much everything.

I hate PVP like this its boring and everything feels slow.

just my opinion