The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do you actually do the delve dailies?

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
I do not mean the daily boss runs in wrothgar. I mean the achievement saying the delve daily. How do you even go about picking it up?
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not mean the daily boss runs in wrothgar. I mean the achievement saying the delve daily. How do you even go about picking it up?

It is found in the Morkul Stronghold.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    You just have to complete a set amount of Delve Dailies in each area
    I think its 7 in Wrothgar.
    There are 2 dailies the delve daily which is located west of Morkul Stronghold in the Tavern and the boss dailies located in Skalars Hostel.
    Hope I've understood your question and this is helpful.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And every day, he sends me to the kennels every time.

(Seriously, I've gotten the kennels quest 5 or 6 times in a row.)
  • Kuro_Urufu
    Kuro_Urufu
    ✭✭

Ugh, that would be so boring. lol
    I have gotten three and thankfully they rotate, but still fairly boring. A shame the delve dailies don't send you out of Wrothgar, I mean it wouldn't be unexpected that an NPC might want something from a farther reaching area, is it?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuro_Urufu wrote: »

Ugh, that would be so boring. lol
    I have gotten three and thankfully they rotate, but still fairly boring. A shame the delve dailies don't send you out of Wrothgar, I mean it wouldn't be unexpected that an NPC might want something from a farther reaching area, is it?

It also would mean there'd be a risk you'd get mismatched with an off level delve. The ones in Wrothgar level you to V16, if you're not, but the rest of the game? You'd either be limited to one or two delves, depending on level. Alternately it could send you to Hew's Bane... assuming you had both DLCs, or it could glitch out and send you to Hew's Bane regardless of your DLCs.
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have not yet, you need to go to Zthengenaz and Watcher's Hold and complete the quests in each one to add them to the daily delve rotation. Otherwise you will only get the other 4. I would advise against adding Watcher's Hold, though, since that one is annoying to get to and the turn-in is inside Orsinium instead of with the rest of them.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Remember also if someone else has a daily boss quest they can share it.
  • Kuro_Urufu
    Kuro_Urufu
    ✭✭
    It also would mean there'd be a risk you'd get mismatched with an off level delve. The ones in Wrothgar level you to V16, if you're not, but the rest of the game? You'd either be limited to one or two delves, depending on level. Alternately it could send you to Hew's Bane... assuming you had both DLCs, or it could glitch out and send you to Hew's Bane regardless of your DLCs.

No more so than the Thieves Guild stuff, is it? How does TG figure sending you out into the world to pick up the tip board quests? I have all areas unlocked on vet characters, so no idea how it works out for lower levels, sorry.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ought to be a rotation - bot only dwelves whose accompaning quest you have already done count. So... if you have done only the "find whistle" dwelve quest, only the kennel will show up in the dailies... (the dwemer ruin has two quests that need to be completed for it to show up in the dailies IIRC - both the one inside, and the latter "runaway sphere" quest needs to be done)
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ought to be a rotation - bot only dwelves whose accompaning quest you have already done count. So... if you have done only the "find whistle" dwelve quest, only the kennel will show up in the dailies... (the dwemer ruin has two quests that need to be completed for it to show up in the dailies IIRC - both the one inside, and the latter "runaway sphere" quest needs to be done)

Ironically, I've only got one character in that situation. One of them should be rotating between the Kennels and the Harpy Nest, and my main should be rotating through all of the Delves. No such luck.