The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

For Those Who Played Scourge On PS4 EU

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

Updated: April 7 2016: Scourge is now back for The PS4 EU. But Saddned Chillrend Campaign was closed down. :(

For those who played Scourge On PS4 EU. I am saddened that we have lost a really good campaign. Since beginning, when game came out officialy on PS4 and other consoles. After I leveled to 10. I sought my eyes on Scourge. I was proud to call Scourge my home. A wonderful place that I would love to make my home in. If Scourge was a real place in real life. To me I was so joyous and very happy. For many reasons.

Scourge Is where I leveled up my level 10 to Vet 16 DC. At that time for nearly 2 years. I think. The map was always red. Hardly any DC comes anymore. It became I was only the only DC left in Scourge. So about 2 months ago. I decided to make a red. I did that. But sadly I was not happy. I only lasted a week. AD began to push everyday in Scourge. I wanted something like that. I wanted to push just like dc used to do. I want to feel alive again. Hence why I created an AD instead.

But for this month and last. Us AD took over the map. It was also a time where I witnessed a really good battles. Scourge was starting to come back alive. I nearly cried. It was a joyous days to come. For I have witnessed that DC started to come everyday and push. More EP came also. I was having a blast. I have witnessed one point and other AD also that dc and ep were working together temporary. To take that last AD keep away from the Emperor. But us AD hold on. But enough with that.

I had so many fond moments. That I was even well known in Scourge. Since I been recognized by mostly everyone. I made so many friends in Scourge. Even in opposing sides. I enjoyed dueling everytime when I can. Heck. When fist time I dragon leap unto reds on keep. That was a blast. Made me want to dragonleap evermore. I have also seen so many glitches in Scourge. It is to funny and strange. You can read one in my other post. I was glad to reflect a meteor for first time before the changes came on consoles. Which was today.

I could go on and on. But Before I close. I want to say to everyone of you who were new and currently made Scourge home for a long time on PS4 EU. I am saddened that Scourge was deleted. I want to wish you all, my enemies and my allies alike. You all fought bravely. Every single one of you. I am happy to get to know you all. To fight alongside you all or against you honorably. I just wish you all well and I hope to see you all again sometime in the future. I am unsure which campaign I will go to. But nice knowing you all. I am well pleased. Please lookout for me. My psn Gamertag is Serjustin19 I play PvP On PS4 EU.

Also for the players who used to play on Scourge PS4 EU. I am curious. What fond moments or funny stories you all have. Many thanks.
Edited by Serjustin19 on April 8, 2016 5:54PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Loyalty to a faction at it's finest lol stopped playing scourge long time ago it's too dead, no one to kill but Chillrend on the other hand that's quite active..
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »
    Loyalty to a faction at it's finest lol stopped playing scourge long time ago it's too dead, no one to kill but Chillrend on the other hand that's quite active..

there were a good amount of people planning on moving to scourge after the thieves guild patch ...

Now we are left with a platform (PS4 EU) that has ZERO standard rule set campaigns
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    It has been confirmed on a thread in general discussion that scourge is coming back and chillrend is going during next update in bout 2 weeks but atm chillrend is fun :)
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been in chillrend for months now and am sad they are taking away any campaigns.Please leave chillrend alone! xenimax, and bring back scourge too for those who liked that. Campaigns right now lack any variety. Makes me think what's the point.

I like pvp now " after" leaving laggy Azuras and going to chillrend I went wow this is so much better... So you take away campaigns to make a denser more laggy population? That seems a bit daft doesn't it? Have we not learned anything from Azuras?
    People like me are out of pve content ( I am dragging out the pitifully small thieves guild.. Really I am) and have been happily pvping for months now, so your going to wreak that too. Have you not driven enough people away? is the member base of those who play still to big that you feel compelled to annoy it it a bit more?
    As soon as I get lag in pvp after having done all other content what choice do you give me? I don't want to leave but you seem to want to push me/ lag me out of this game no point "filling" a campaign if it kicks you.
    poor Scourge poor Chilrend just leave them alone we were happy.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have set a bad example. So therefore I question my loyalty and you are truly right. :blush: I feel bad for pvpers who will loose Chillrend. Totally not fair. :(
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reb wrote: »

there were a good amount of people planning on moving to scourge after the thieves guild patch ...

Now we are left with a platform (PS4 EU) that has ZERO standard rule set campaigns

This I was thinking and hope for as well before thieve guild comes out on PS4. Get more PvPers However Scourge was deleted.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on March 28, 2016 2:06AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    It has been confirmed on a thread in general discussion that scourge is coming back and chillrend is going during next update in bout 2 weeks but atm chillrend is fun :)

I am really glad Scourge will come back on PS4. Really miss that campaign. Thank you for the heads up :smiley: However it is sad and unfair for gamers who play in Chillrend. I feel for them. I disagree for them loosing chillrend map as well. Heard so many good things about chillrend. So sad it has to go. :(
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elantaura wrote: »
    I have been in chillrend for months now and am sad they are taking away any campaigns.Please leave chillrend alone! xenimax, and bring back scourge too for those who liked that. Campaigns right now lack any variety. Makes me think what's the point.

I like pvp now " after" leaving laggy Azuras and going to chillrend I went wow this is so much better... So you take away campaigns to make a denser more laggy population? That seems a bit daft doesn't it? Have we not learned anything from Azuras?
    People like me are out of pve content ( I am dragging out the pitifully small thieves guild.. Really I am) and have been happily pvping for months now, so your going to wreak that too. Have you not driven enough people away? is the member base of those who play still to big that you feel compelled to annoy it it a bit more?
    As soon as I get lag in pvp after having done all other content what choice do you give me? I don't want to leave but you seem to want to push me/ lag me out of this game no point "filling" a campaign if it kicks you.
    poor Scourge poor Chilrend just leave them alone we were happy.

I agree with you whole heartly. I wish Zenimax not delete campaigns at all. As a Scourge pvper. I feel for you and sorry on what there doing. :(
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    nikigwil wrote: »

I am really glad Scourge will come back on PS4. Really miss that campaign. Thank you for the heads up :smiley: However it is sad and unfair for gamers who play in Chillrend. I feel for them. I disagree for them loosing chillrend map as well. Heard so many good things about chillrend. So sad it has to go. :(

True I'm going to miss ganking people in sewers on Chillrend :(
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]