Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legendary Companion?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I been seeing a couple players with an NPC Mage follower called the Legendary Companion in the VR Rift zone, but I've done almost all the quests in the zone and never seen it myself. The NPC seems to go just about everywhere in the zone so it doesn't appear restricted to any one area. This is my second playthrough this VR zone and I've never gotten it before.

Nvm. Found it, lol. But I can't seem to take him anywhere away from the quest area, I've seen people run around with it at Dolmens, Elite Camps, and in Riften?
Edited by phaneub17_ESO on March 28, 2016 10:21PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any quests where Vigrod Wraithbane becomes a follower? If you're supposed to lead him somewhere (from one quest area to the next) maybe you can deviate from the quest path and take him elsewhere. I can't think of any other Companions that would follow you out of the quest area, as most of them are dead :stuck_out_tongue:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp