Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Match style for Vicious Death

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw that this new set, Vicious Death, is of Abah's Watch style. It has actually a very nice looking but, since we can't craft it and using more than 5pcs is a waste, I would like to know what other style would fit it nicely.
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any... "fashionist insight"? Maybe if I summon @ZOS_GinaBruno. Let's see... ^_^
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.