The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Eu] The Last Roses - International PvPvE Guild - Ebonheart Pact

Skygirlx
Skygirlx
original.png?1448144053
The Last Roses is an international PvP focused guild but also looking forward into PvE. Our guild is already 2 years old and created in another MMORPG.
Our main target is having fun together and knowing each other for a better teamplay. We aren't looking forward beeing a mass guild, we use our skill to own our enemy.

Our guild got currently 25 players and half of them are at veteran rank. :)

Alliance: Ebonheart Pact

Why should i join <The Last Roses>?

- We are a friendly guild respecting every religion, race , sexuality , and so on. We are all humans that look forward into having fun! :)
- Our guild isn't focused in beeing a mass guild, we prefer getting better and use our own skill to own our enemys.
- There's no need beeing every day online, but every players need to log in twice a week minimum to save our activity! (of course if you go to holidays you can take a ''free''time ;)
- We own an own Teamspeak server, Forum, Facebook group and more.
- Every class and level is at the moment welcome.

How can i join <The Last Roses>?

1: It's very simply please read our rules on the forum, apply at the right top corner if you accept them and wait to my respond.
Rules: http://www.thelastroses.shivtr.com/forums/1645632
Forum: http://www.thelastroses.shivtr.com/
2: Or reply to this thread and tell me youre ingame ID and i can add you into my friendlist.
3: If youre ingame just add Skygirlx (Not Skygirl cause thats my old account with my old main) as player ID into your friendlist and try to whisper me when i acceot the friend request

New additional rule: Everybody must be able to use teamspeak. It wont be a 24/7 force but in important moments we espect it of everybody. If you can't talk listening to us is already enough :)

REMIND: Our guild is BUILDING UP means you shouldn't espect too much yet but i promise to you im doing all possibilitys, getting players into our guild

We're looking forward to you! Together we will beat Molag Bal and his minions same as getting back Cyrodiil! FOR THE EBONHEART PACT!!!

Greeting's Sky and her community! :*

w2sQrRu.jpg
Edited by Skygirlx on May 2, 2016 7:50PM
Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We are now 9 players in our guild :)
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 27, 2016 11:30AM
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We reached now 9 players.

All levels and classes still get recruit, but we would really prefer a melee damage class and any tank.

Have great eastern :)
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 27, 2016 11:30AM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We are now 11 players and got an own guild bank.. finally.

We still recruit every class/level but we stop recruiting healers soon.

• Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    What campaing do you play at?
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Were playing most of the time at the trueflame campaign. But most of us play a few times also in a guest campaign.(mostly when the other one isn't playable for a while)
    Edited by Skygirlx on March 28, 2016 10:34AM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We are now 12 players (half of us are veterans).

Our guild still need tank's of any level.
    Edited by Skygirlx on April 3, 2016 9:18AM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Our guild is currently working on a guild trailer. When we finish it , i will post it here! =)
    Edited by Skygirlx on April 9, 2016 4:22PM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    19 players reached :3

Our guild is looking for archers and sorcerer with a high priority now. :)
    Edited by Skygirlx on April 24, 2016 7:40PM

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    New Rule: Every player should have teamspeak available. If you wont or cant talk it's fine to me but you should at least join our teamspeak groups in important meetings.

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    26 Player reached. We are still in need for any range DDS
    Edited by Skygirlx on May 4, 2016 5:06PM