The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Engine Guardian's Mask

Enzeq
Enzeq
Soul Shriven
Hey i bought the engine guardian's mask for 200k alliance points and i was looking forward to selling it for gold. Although the instructions were not clear that it was bound on pickup. So im sitting here with an engine guardians mask v16 without a v16 character to use it on. I was wondering if i could get my 200k alliance points refunded to me a
nd the engine guardians mask taken back.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry man but it's pretty clear during purchase. Since the beginning of the game, all items have a note on the top left indicating if it's bind on pick up/equip or neither. So is the case for the helm you just bought. The rings are the only ones that are bind on equip.
    Edited by DannyLV702 on March 27, 2016 10:39PM
    Options
  • Enzeq
    Enzeq
    Soul Shriven
    Ive seen most items bind on equip, im just saying i dont think its cool that i spent 200k on a helmet that i cant do anything with
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look on the bright side! It is a strong set, and can be used effectively on any character you create. When you hit V16 you will have a powerful Helm (and hopefully V16 Shoulder soon) to wear for massive regeneration.
    Options
  • Enzeq
    Enzeq
    Soul Shriven
    I dont have the time to get v16 ive played every class in the game, im not new and i know engine guardian is strong i was just wondering if zenimax could possibly refund me my alliance points. I dont want the helmet

Options