The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 crashes after TG update

Clarkieson
Clarkieson
✭✭✭✭
Game no longer blue screens, it just freezes,

Any hope of sony getting endless bug reports is now gone

2 hours and 12 minutes into play too.

Well ZOS, come and do something about it. Jokes

You want me to spend more money on this game? Lol
  • ShadowFoxx
    Same here, downloaded patch and 5 mins later game froze 3 times in Wayrest (stormhaven). Very bad framerate drops and stuttering. Turned off combat text but it still froze again. ZOS really needs this fixed ASAP!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue screens are still around... don't worry. No need to feel nostalgic... Now I get both freezes AND blue screens!! 2 for the price of 1!!! woooohooo!!!
  • swiftmoney09
    Yes, as if the blue screens were not bad enough. I just had the game freeze three times within an hour in the sewers, it seems to be worse there. On top of all that we have crappy FPS now.

Do they test this at all before releasing? On console we are all playing on the SAME hardware. ZOS should be ashamed at this piece of garbage patch. What's worse is we on console have to wait way longer to get stuff fixed, will probably be a month. That's if they can even figure out how to fix it.