Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking to join an ebonheart pact guild.

smokey13a
smokey13a
✭✭✭
hi, I am looking to join an ebonheart pact guild, I play most days, my character is a VR16 nightblade but to be honest its not set up for pve or pvp(mainly set up for solo qeusting) as a result cyrodiil is not so good for me(I am working on that) but the first thing I need is my VR16 armour/weapons so I am mainly looking to join a guild to sell all the stuff in my bank(eg:62rekuta,legendary VR16 spellbreaker staff,deadric motif, 2 pieces of legendary VR15 armour(hist bark) and loads of other stuff) so I can buy the rubedite ingots and prism runes needed to make my new armour/weapons, I plan to sell my stuff at reasonable prices instead of high prices so that I can empty my bank/earn money and get my armour faster.

I am also interested in dungeons/cyrodiil...ect but as I said I'm not really set up for them right now(although I do work as a pretty good distraction for enemy's plus I do cause some damage at least), I do have a mic but don't really use it, I also wouldn't mind crafting things for others as my blacksmithing/enchanting and woodworking skills are all level 50.

I'm also a warewolf, my gamertag is:Smokey13EGF.

thanks
Edited by smokey13a on March 3, 2016 4:57PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add you. I'm gm of demon killers. 140 ppl and very active and close. Pop into chat and intro yourself soon!
  • wiltedrose
    Hey :) I'll send you an invite to Sentinels of Odahviing. We have 400+ members and a Riften trader to sell in. Our members do PVP/PVE etc so whatever takes your fancy.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16