Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF V16 Enchanter (PS4/EU/EP) will pay

Sunburnt_Penguin
Sunburnt_Penguin
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all

Having created my V16 set I'm now in need of stamina glyphs to complete it. I have all the mats (5x Kuta, 2x Rekuta ,7x Repora & 7x Deni) but my Enchanting level is lagging behind.

Due to the cost of V16 improvement materials (and also losing a 90% chance to get my weapon to legendary (yes I'm stupid and yes I'm after sympathy)) I don't have a lot of gold so I would extremely grateful if someone could create these for me and for us to come to some sort of agreement via tri-stat food (or anything else you wish for which I can supply) for your services.

I know this is mistrusting a generous offer but out of caution and fear of getting robbed, I would prefer it if you could create the glyphs using your own supplies and I trade the mats in exchange for the glyphs.

Thank you, in advance.
Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on March 25, 2016 4:14PM
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, please. I spent ~800k on mats for my V16 gear and it's currently pointless me wearing them.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm willing to pay 5k.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    RedRoomGaming I will do it for free just PM me on ps4
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks mate but I ended up messaging a guild leader and he's sorting it out. Appreciate it though.