The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Questions

Xandyaffonso
1- How do I find a group to do the main quests and the other ones? Is it worth it?
2- How to find a trial group? Where should I go to look?
3- What are some advices for a tank on trials? Should I always tank the add or always the boss? Depends on the dungeon and boss? Some other advices if you can please.
4- Should I use this place to level up or should I just go to Wrothgar?
5- Other helpful comments.
  • Xandyaffonso
    Anyone? I am more concencerned about question 2. Please help
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Message people in your guild on post on here
    2. Same as above
    3. Haven't ran a tank so can't help sorry
    4. If you have IC then I find the Sewers is the best if you can group up, if not then Rkindaleft (public dungeon on the very East of Wrothgar) is probablyyour best bet
    5. If you haven't already: join a guild
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    1. Friends or nice people from guild is best bet to get craglorn quest done. Since all the quest there are repeatable. Most people have done them already and have no need to do them again. It's somewhat tough to find people. For it in. Crag zone since. Most people there are there for node farming for nirn and mats.
    2. Lfg tool has improved but still can take time. End game guilds are easiest way to get grouped for those. But if your gonna ask in zone for a group. Do it during a time where one of the Crag trials a weekly. You'll have a higher chance to find people for it due to people wanting to get weekly complete award as well as place on leaderboards for a better reward.
    3. Once you know the fights/mechanics for the instance. You'll know who you'll need to taunt. Majority of time in trials it's mostly taunting boss. But sometimes it's nice to pull see adds to you as well to get the adds in a nice tight group for easier take downs with aoe attacks from the dps.
    4. Craglorn would not be the most efficient xp grind. Only good for completing the quest for achievements. If you want to xp grind. Ic sewers is very good choice. You also get good loot to. Decon or dell as well as TV stones to buy whatever you need with TV stones.
    5. I was very worried on how to tank when I first started as well. But once you learn the fights and know the bosses attack cues. It becomes much easier. Don't be afraid to taunt alot to be sure you keep aggro especially since you can't over taunt anymore which will make them lose aggro on you. Also some bosses have a mechanic where they have certain attacks that they will break your aggro and just attacks a random person. So don't get stressed if this happens. Just be ready to re taint them again once they do that attack to get aggro back. Dps and healers should also know certain boss cues to so they can avoid those moments when a tank can't aggro and be alert to dodging or getting away from boss when that happens. I use to hate tanking when I started. But now I enjoy it. I still rather play my healer or dps toons. But tanking def gets easier as you learn fights and get accustomed to your tanking rotatations. Also if your a dk tank. Chains is really great for trash mobs. So you can pull all stragglers into the aoe ball and group aoe themselves down fast
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your on PC/NA, I have a few characters in AD and EP that need to do the quests or complete the quests up there. I won't be on again for any length of time until Saturday AM.

As for Leveling up, you can do that in Craglorn as long as you don't mind taking 3 or 4 times as long to do it as other places. Wrothgar, even the regular Delves is a much better place. I took 2 alts from VR12 to VR16 just doing the quests and some dailies in that zone.

That being said, Craglorn is a fun zone, if you have a player or two with you (or 4 for one of the delves) and should be done at some point. The Main Quest is a good story. The Dailies offer a real challenge that the Main Quest does not. Just don't expect to level a character very much in that zone.
    Edited by Nestor on March 24, 2016 7:41PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Xandyaffonso
    I have 5 guilds now, yet I don't know if they are good ones. Is there any guild for PS4/NA/EP that does trials? If you have one please invite.

If you want to do quests on craglorn you can send me a message on PSN.

My gamer tag is the same as on this website.