The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Whats happened to the writ survey

orlan
orlan
Since the news of the new DLC out soon, the amount of writ survey reports as dropped off, the drop rate is really bad, i do the writs each day am getting very little, what as happened to them, i may get the odd one now and again through the week, but no way as much as i usually should get, anyone else noticed it?
  • ShadowFoxx
    I use to get at least one out of four to five writs, no I haven't gotten a single survey all week. Was wonder this too.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do 37 writs per day... of those 23 of them are clothing/woodworking/blacksmithing ones. On first day of DLC I got 2 surverys. Yesterday I think I got 4... today I got quite a few though... It probably evens itself out. I know I do all 8 of my vet characters with provisioning writs and I get frustrated sometimes when I go 2 or 3 days without any Frost Mirriam or Bervez Juice ... but then I usually go through a rich vein period whereby every writ reward seems to have them...

The RNG can leave you frustrated at times, but I'm sure it evens itself out ... eventually... lol.