The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Three times game crashes in stage 8 maelstrom

tist
tist
✭✭✭
3 Deathless runs ruined by stage 8 crashing. What is going on with this stage that is causing the game to crash?
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    I apologize it is actually crashing in stage 7. Each time it has happened roughly 30 seconds after I enter the zone. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or something is broken here.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    tist wrote: »
    I apologize it is actually crashing in stage 7. Each time it has happened roughly 30 seconds after I enter the zone. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or something is broken here.

I crash there as well, only at that stage. didnt actually care until i saw your post.

The poison stage right?
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Yes poison stage. Normally I wouldn't care but when the achievement relies on not dying it's a pain.
  • yvesfouquet4
    yvesfouquet4
    ✭✭✭
    i have done in the last few weeks over 60 maelstrom runs, and i keep constantly crashing in the last round , round 9.
    Only in this round i crash over 5-8times, screens blacks out and i have to reboot PC, relog etc.

flawless conqueror + scores are ruined..... this is definately a big problem...
    Malm - #sorc lives matter