Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one NA server down?

bill.jacobsiiib14_ESO
bill.jacobsiiib14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm unable to log into the NA server. Won't make it to character select. Still able to log into the European server.
  • jert14
    jert14
    my wife's account has the same issue as yours, but I can log in just fine on the same xbox with mine, and my grandson's.

I've submitted a ticket for her, but I guess it's nice to see it's not just us.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unable to log into the NA server. Won't make it to character select. Still able to log into the European server.

Same here. I left the house for an hour, came back and it wont let meget to the toon selection screen. I was loging in fine earlier.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just submitted a ticket, hopefully this can be resolved. I will let you know if there is a fix beyond rebooting, a hard reset, or cursing strongly at the system.

JB
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.