The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox One Mount Stamina broken

Jailbirdy
Jailbirdy
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been unable to maintain sprinting on my mounts. I have to constantly hit the sprint button, it lasts for about 1-2 seconds and then starts regenerating stamina again, which takes me out of sprinting. This has been happening since the TG DLC update. It happens on whichever mount I use (I have several) and all of my characters (I have 8 toons, 6 of which are VR level).

Thanks
JB
Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's weird.

In pve it seems to work fine.

In pvp, you state sprinting and it takes stam off you then builds up again.

But you start off slow and gradually increase in speed thr longer you're sprinting. It's like the mount is warming up. No idea what's going on with it.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 24, 2016 11:48AM
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I forgot to mention that this has been in the PVE areas. I have not been in the PVP (Cyrodil or IC or Sewers) yet this week. I will test the PVP areas today, but I see your having the same issues in those areas.

JB
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.