The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fix the game BEFORE releasing new content.

CompactVirus
Zenimax how about actually fixing the constant ongoing issues within the game before releasing new content? There have been login issues far too many times this month. This most recent one happened to be right in the middle of a maelstrom run, and as it was the boss round on stage 6 I was unable to save it! I ask myself why do I even attempt to play the game when the company which runs it has appalling customer service and is more focused on attempting to make their game look good to potential new players instead of actually making it playable for the players who already enjoy* it.

*when the game actually works, which hasn't been for while now.

Also let me guess, instead of replying to this post, it will be locked and then I will be directed to another post which might have similar words in it but is not actually about asking you to fix the game. And even that post will not have any type of reply from you!. ESO plus will be cancelled very soon.
  • ShadowFoxx
    Same here, I'll keep my cash in my pocket thank you very much(no TG for me). Why would anyone buy a unplayable game?