Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

weird sound using 64bit client

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been trying the game in 64bit and the sound is really weird, i can hear strange noises like drums coming from nowhere, voices and other fragment of sounds, something like a tv noise, and when talking to NPCs a lot of dialogue is missing. is this happening with anyone else or is it my sound card having problems in 64bit?
  • ThisIsAKnife
    ThisIsAKnife
    ✭✭
    happens to me too. sounds like my house is haunted. Its kinda creepy
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happens to me too. sounds like my house is haunted. Its kinda creepy

yep, that's it :D
  • plattypussb16_ESO
    Yes I have the tv static sound as well - I always expect to see a steam engine or something similar near by.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been away from the 64bit client for the last 10 days, and since many updates were done meanwhile i decided to try it again. it seems a little better, the sound still have a lot of problems but not as frequent as before, but now i noticed that the missing dialogues were increased.
    Edited by NeKryXe on March 23, 2016 9:14PM
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue too. I seemed to have fixed it by using the Repair tool. I suggest you try it as well. Maybe it'll work for you.
    --Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
    Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
    Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer