The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild world bosses not dropping loot

BeepEqualsOne
Yesterday the two bosses were dropping loot after defeat, but today I have tried about 4 times on each boss and they are not dropping ANY loot at all. They are not highlighted or anything after they die. I should be pushing out enough DPS to at least get something from them as I am pulling enough DPS to get aggro from them amidst the groups. Anyone else getting this issue?
Edited by BeepEqualsOne on March 23, 2016 11:54PM
Guild Master of
Nirn Crafting Consortium
Cooperative Multi Faction Crafting Guild

Xbox one, NA Server.
Always accepting new Members!

Beep Equals One on Xbox
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess it's to stop people just farm the crap out of them for motifs
  • BeepEqualsOne
    There is a good deal of farming, but I didn't even get a single drop from even the first fight with either boss.
    Guild Master of
    Nirn Crafting Consortium
    Cooperative Multi Faction Crafting Guild

Xbox one, NA Server.
    Always accepting new Members!

Beep Equals One on Xbox
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this the other night on a World Boss in Hew's Bane.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"