Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crashing persists even after TG release

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
How long has it been since Orsinium's release? Four months now? Imagine having to log into Wrothgar eight times a day to do your crafting writs on each character and every second or third log in, the game crashes back to dashboard. It's a waste of around 15 minutes a day spent looking at log in screens.

Now, I was under this silly impression that when the new zone: Hew's Bane was to release, this nightmare would be over and I would never have to log into Wrothgar ever again. I was very wrong... Am I to put up with this for another 8 months until such time as a new zone big enough to constitute writ hand-ins is released?

There's been a plethora of threads regarding Xbox crashes, I've read most of them, but we are either ignored or given the good old "have you tried turning your console off and on" or "have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling".

We've done all that, its not our internet, its not our console, it's something on your end otherwise why would we only crash in Orsinium??? Crashes also seem to have nothing to do with how many people are online in the area. I'm on Xbox EU Server in Australia so when I'm online, Orsinium is generally a ghost town.

Until such a time that game stability is brought back to Orsinium, I'm pleading for a hotfix or incremental that allows us to hand in our writs in Belkarth dropping top tier surveys in Craglorn. I'd appreciate some correspondance, perhaps that the devs are aware of the issues in Wrothgar and are making it a priority and perhaps from other people sick to death of the crashes.

Thank you.
Edited by mistermutiny89 on March 23, 2016 4:32AM
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Atomsk27
    Atomsk27
    ✭✭
    I only had the IC dlc before TG release and never had a problem with crashing/freezing. In the past 5 hours I've had over 6 crashes, and my friend had many more than me. This all happened in IC where I didn't have any problems before.

Edit: 4 more crashes in IC in 10 mins.
    Edited by Atomsk27 on March 23, 2016 4:32AM
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no issues with Wrothgar, just completed that world on one character and working on the second with no issues. I also do daily WRITS which are turned in Wrothgar for Enchanting and Provisioning WRITS and never have an issue.

I went to TG today and did the starter quests, I had no issues at all. It was a little laggy with all the people, but no crashes.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I crash daily inside of Wrothgar. It's part of my daily writ. I'm just happy if I crash less than 3 times. Very annoying. I've reported it and they suggested I uninstall and reinstall the game. Uhhhh, no. Very time consuming to do that
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • ThatAlaskanDude
    ThatAlaskanDude
    ✭✭✭
    I crashed in Wrothgar multiple times (Orsinium specifically), but if I play anywhere else in the world the game plays like normal.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get crashed out of Wrothgar frequently too when I'm around the crafting stations or banking. At least once a night, sometimes 3-4 times in an evening.