The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks

kit_sune
kit_sune
✭✭✭
I just wanted to write this to say thank you ZOS for all that you do. You seek to make this the best game possible by breaking things that worked just fine. I totally love how you guys broke Clouding Swarm. Thank you for letting me get hit by poison injects and wreaking blows mid swarm. Thank you for the pleasure of allowing me to be chained when I'm supposed to be invisible. GG thank you

#saltyAF
Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to say thanks for allowing me to discover the division. Really fun game to be honest. Like a gears of war MMO, pretty sick.

#thisgamebaf.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    b34.jpg
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    b34.jpg

Well yes I'm a bit butthurt. Clouding was a fun part of my build, it's a great counter to nightblades and everything else. Not a lot of people play vamp on a Stam dk but I now am considering vamp till they fix it
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I want to say thanks for allowing me to discover the division. Really fun game to be honest. Like a gears of war MMO, pretty sick.

#thisgamebaf.

Thank you for having me check out the division and forums. So far nothing can get me to play that game. XP loss from death? Item loss from death?? And I thought Neverwinter had a bad boot and loot, in this they literally shoot you in the back. Already a destroyed economy due to a reloading loot cave, maxed out players. Cheaters, bugs, exploiters. Smaller game, worse populace. No thank you.

Oh how I dare not stray eso
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

#thisgamebaf.

Thank you for having me check out the division and forums. So far nothing can get me to play that game. XP loss from death? Item loss from death?? And I thought Neverwinter had a bad boot and loot, in this they literally shoot you in the back. Already a destroyed economy due to a reloading loot cave, maxed out players. Cheaters, bugs, exploiters. Smaller game, worse populace. No thank you.

Oh how I dare not stray eso

Yeah on pc mostly go figure. On ps4 the dark zone is actually really fun and I have yet to see a force rogue. Oh well.

Not saying don't enjoy eso, I sure did.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get yourself a big industrial-sized bucket of vaseline for that bad butthurt.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctor: Where exactly did the butthurt bite you at, son?
    Pleb: On mah butt, sir.
    Doctor: Take 2 doses of Quityerbitchin or the generic version STFU and you should be fine.