The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug ?] No more fish trophies ?

kawazu874b16_ESO
While fishing more than before, I couldn't fish any trophie since thieves guild. Did anybody have ?
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was fishing in Cyrodiil in the last few days (3 days fishing solo for a total of few hours) and I've got 1 blue and 4-6 green fish. Out of 200 fish i got around 5 roe as well...
    Options
  • kawazu874b16_ESO
    Ok, thank you. Still nothing special in Greenshade (> 200 baits used) using tamriel fishing guide. I'll try in another zone.
    Options
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thank you. Still nothing special in Greenshade (> 200 baits used) using tamriel fishing guide. I'll try in another zone.

I have also had VERY poor luck with fishing in Greenshade since the TG patch. I was just starting on the Greenshade achievement when the patch hit. I was doing well, catching blue and green ok, and I just needed another 3 blue and 3 green. Since then I have spent days and more than 600 bates just getting the foul water fish. Finally caught the blue last night. I'm still getting Perfect Roe at the same rate so I'm actually getting rich, but the time suck really blows. I still need to get the blue for rivers and lakes but I've been through over 100 bates for each and only caught a few green.

Maybe this is a Greenshade specific bug (I hope so!) but I strongly suspect an intentional fishing nerf. Fishing. Freekin' fishing.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

Options
  • kawazu874b16_ESO
    I also hope this is a Greenshade bug.
    Because if fishing requires too much time, I'll certainly drop the idea of fishing achievements. As they also nerfed worms loot rate, fishing would become as boring as some end game things I found in some other mmos. I won't lose days waiting for a computer random generator giving me the right number.
    I hope this is a Greenshade bug.
    Options
  • kawazu874b16_ESO
    Greenshade specific confirmed, I switched to Malabal Tor and "normally" catched fishing trophies.
    Options