The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A new way of killing an enemy

GeorgeBlack
GeorgeBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Exposure 2

Before I speak my mind....
To Zenimax online
1)Attract more people
2)Make your product sustainable
3)Safeguard existing clientele

To forum users. Those who seek to create value for your needs, value their time as well. Do not argue with each other in the name of your vanity, resulting in pages or posts being skipped. No1 likes to read 'text walls'. Keep it short if you wanna be noticed and heard and just make your point.

Structure as follows:

Lag
Separete PvP from PvE
Reason to PvP? Benefits and purpose.
Do these changes achieve positive results?

Large number of players create lag. Should a person choses to play in populated campaigns, that person will always be faced with lag, at least during Keep sieges. Should more campaigns become available to accommodate players, the result will be a disappointing Cyrodiil experience.

While SAFEGUARDING NON PVP PLAYERS(with parallel channels-for more info learn about Tera Online
-should you not learn about how Tera channels worked, and attempt to speak, you are at risk of being seen as misinformed my dear forum users-) ESO should consider allowing PvP for EP ``vs EP`` anywhere on the map.
By activating PvP status a player can attack another player and kill him(have a look at Tera on PvP status)
PvP status is not allowed in PvE channel.

Why not stay at Cyrodiil and pvp ? ->
With IC dlc a player farming or exploring that new area was not the cause of lag in Cyrodiil. Some still enjoy the PvP aspect of IC.
Why PvP in EP`` zone? If you don't want to PvP you can switch to PvE channel with all your friends and continue teleporting from Mournhold to various instances. If you just started the game and do not wish to PvP at this stage or never, you can switch to PvE channel and be safe from other players.
If you do like fighting against other players you can kill them for any reason you want, if you can.
Allow me to introduce something similar to Akaviri motifs, to make a point in relation to the above...

Players in Cyrodiil may spend their AP in order to buy those Motifs, because they like to style their characters. Players of ESO DO like styling their chars and that is reflected on the value of rare motifs. Akarivi motifs are only obtained on a PvP map.
Zenimax may add a new item to the game(bound on pick up), which could change the appearance of any armor or weapon(Vicious Death/Molag Kena/Master weapon) to the style that you desire if you are able to craft that style. Should I farm 100 Imperial items, and if I am able to craft Imperial I could use those 100 items to Change my Orc Vicious Death Helmet to Imperial, or my Master Weapon to Imperial Master weapon.
How will I get my hands on that item? You farm them on the map. Anywhere. As the area lv increases, the drop rate will increase. It won't be easy to do so and because it is bound on pick up you cannot farm it with your dps char. Your tank char has to farm those items if he wants to change the appearance of his gear.

If a person is near you somewhere in Riften, stealing your mobs, kill him. If he brings a friend you bring 5. If a raid is killing every1 on sight, make a new Guild and kill them all. Or don't. Go help that noob with the Dark Anchor.

And if you don't want any of that bloodspilling switch to PvE channel.
What will you do if someone is stealing your mobs on the PvE channel? Nothing cause you don't like PvP. And what if every1 switches to PvE channel to farm? Well where is the problem? Was there a problem when you were doing your Quests outside Davons Watch and some1 was killing the mobs you needed? Nope.
Why should I try to farm those items on PvP channel? 100% more chances to farm the items.

There are many reasons to PvP. I just gave you one. You want another? Raid bosses dropping Set items. Only the last-hit-kill part many pick up loot. Gather up. Fight others. The more reasons to PvP the less people at Cyrodiil.
What if Cyrodiil gets empty. Well don't you ask for less lag? Don't you ask for more campaigns? Instead of another campaign, the map can accommodate those Bloodthirsty PvPs
In conclusion...

Zenimax.
You may reduce lag in Cyro
You may attract more gamers
You may extent a persons stay in this game when he has more things to do(that may take time) on the map.
Your existing clients have no real reason to turn on you. They may appreciate the reduced lag in Cyro.
You are very talented, make your game even better.

Tera had 7 Channels. When I played the game in 2013 I was switching channels to avoid PvP when I wanted to Lv up. No1 could touch me. Nothing bothered me.

Forum users. When you ask Zos to hear you, be an effective communicator. Make it easy for them. Vote. List your arguments and keep it short.
Edited by GeorgeBlack on March 23, 2016 6:56AM

A new way of killing an enemy 6 votes

I likes the idea
33%
GeorgeBlackSerjustin19 2 votes
I do not like the idea
66%
Van_0SDjKahunAlorierAstanphaeus 4 votes