Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it good to save Undaunted keys for afterwards?

Xandyaffonso
I think that my question is actually this: When I open the chest, will I get items from my actual level or of the level when I got the key? For example, I am saving all my keys to when I get to v16. When I open the chests will the items be v16?

Best Answer

• PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Your actually level. I saved all my key for when I turned VR16.
    Answer ✓
  • Xandyaffonso
    PC0523 wrote: »
    Your actually level. I saved all my key for when I turned VR16.

thanks, that is good to know. I already have 10 gold keys and more silver. It is good to know that it will work.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least untill dark brother. Depending on how items will scale or to see if any new motif can appear.
  • Xandyaffonso
    At least untill dark brother. Depending on how items will scale or to see if any new motif can appear.

'Dark brother'? Is that the new patch, Thieves Guild? Or am I missing something?
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    'Dark brother'? Is that the new patch, Thieves Guild? Or am I missing something?

I believe he means the Dark Brotherhood patch - the next one coming out in the summer. ZOS has indicated that Veteran Ranks will be removed from the game at that time, so item scaling will change, which might affect the way that the chest rewards scale as well.

• Xandyaffonso
    djyrb wrote: »

I believe he means the Dark Brotherhood patch - the next one coming out in the summer. ZOS has indicated that Veteran Ranks will be removed from the game at that time, so item scaling will change, which might affect the way that the chest rewards scale as well.

You mean that I should use the keys before or after the patch?