The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Constant crashes in Imperial City

Usara
Usara
✭✭✭✭
Since yesterday, I have constant crashes in IC (districts and sewers). I did not crash in WGT neither in ICP as of yet. Rest of the game is fine (as fine as ESO can be at least ;))

It's not the "usual" crash with the crash reporter. The game just freezes. Nothing else. Have to quit via the task manager. It usually happens in combat (of course) so I suspected graphics, but it happened a few times while simply running around, and once just standing there, talking in guild chat.

Same on both 32 and 64 bits client. In windowed and fullscreen mode. With and without add ons.

Yes my drivers are up to date. Memory and processor usage are a bit high, but nothing unusual.

And this is new. Never froze ig since yesterday, but I haven't set foot in IC since last patch (don't know if the patch and crashes are related, ofc). Last night and today, I crashed, or well - froze - 11 times. I don't know anyone else with the same issue. I have no idea what to test next.

59130580.jpg
What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same exact problem here. My game has locked up/crashed at least 5 times in IC within the past couple days. It just freezes up and I have to end-task ESO, no error report. Only an issue in IC and mostly in the Temple district.
    Options
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Cazic Ah, well I'm sorry, I'm almost reassured you encountered the same thing :relaxed: I felt very alone :s
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
    Options
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usara wrote: »
    @Cazic Ah, well I'm sorry, I'm almost reassured you encountered the same thing :relaxed: I felt very alone :s

Glad I could help out :) haha.. hope they fix it up soon

Options