The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is anything being done about molag bal in imperial sewers the portals almost never work ?

marvel_bound
marvel_bound
✭✭
Im on eso just about eveyday and in the sewers 85 percent of the time i play and have only fought him 2 and have only been able to loot him once

Best Answers

• zoRn_1337
    zoRn_1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    should be fixed with latest patch
    Answer ✓
  • swiftmoney09
    Yes, it's definitely still bugged. Please fix this ZOS.
    Answer ✓
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely still bugged on PS4. really was happy to see the last patch was supposed to fix this as I am still trying to get the Stonefire scamp pet. My guild likes to run Imperial City for events and we have been in the sewers many times and we still have members that have no even seen the Event in the center of the sewers due to it not working most of the time when we finally get there. Please fix this ZOS, IC is my favorite DLC so far. :)
    Answer ✓
  • marvel_bound
    marvel_bound
    ✭✭
    Its still not working correctly then
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working on PC, at least it was a week ago. Loot drops seem like crap. Two runs, and best loot both times was a few Mark of Legions.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • marvel_bound
    marvel_bound
    ✭✭
    Ok but i play on ps4 and it has only worked for me twice and i only got loot once and every other time in been their it either half works and molag bal never comes, or no enemies are at the portal at all
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Still bugged on PS4 mabey?
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭✭
    I have been to the center of the sewers 3 times in the past 2 days and a member of my guild has 2 times as well. Seems as though they finally fixed it. It has been up every time with the exception of the last time I was down there when it looked as if it had just been completed. But to my surprise within 10 mins all the portal were back up and I was able to complete the event. Molag Bal now spawns add as well which I don't remember happening in the past. :)
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭✭
    Update. Still not fixed. Went to the sewer center last night during a guild event. Tried 2 different campaigns and both times the center event was glitched. Really wish they would actually fix this before just pumping out more DLC. :'(
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Won't be fixed for ages lol only managed to kill him 3 times
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Tried 7 times, portals never work or bug out midway through.