Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

levelling with Thieves Guild dlc

steveops
steveops
Soul Shriven
Hi guys
i wanted to start playing the dlc when my character gets to level 15. Playing through the thieves guild content how many levels would you expect me to gain (rough amount obviously) 5 or more?
So also starting the content at level 15 will there be sections in the dlc that will be gated/not available for me at low level.
I read that some of the content requires you to travel all over Tamriel I suspect that will be an issue for a low level character like me. Any help/advise much appreciated!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do the TG activities more to level your TG skill line than you do leveling your character.

You do get Experience for the quests, and of course any mobs you kill on some of the quests give exp like all mobs do. But, most TG activities do not require, or even want you to, kill mobs. Of course there are some dailies that are all about a Delve Crawl, but you can even avoid combat through most of those too. In fact, with the Heists, you want to avoid combat as that can slow you down affecting the reward you get for that quest.
    Edited by Nestor on March 18, 2016 3:09PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• steveops
    steveops
    Soul Shriven
    thank you Nestor, much appreciated