Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for People to Play With

whoathere
whoathere
✭✭✭
Me and a friend are looking for peeps to play with. We're both nightblades levels 17 & 20. We're rather new to the game so we're playing it almost as co-op. We're both easy going and don't mind messing around the map. I hope that I posed this in the correct category, it sure is hard to understand which one would be perfect.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would help what server and platform your on
  • whoathere
    whoathere
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah sorry, don't know how to edit posts. We're playing on PC EU megaserver
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must also specify which faction you chose.
  • whoathere
    whoathere
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

The most favored category for this would be "Guild Recruitment" (works both ways).
    But I guess this is as good as any other category, because I found you anyway :)

You and your friend are welcome to join Mystics.
    We are on PC EU megaserver and mostly AD.

Let me know in-game if you are interested (@deraaf.nl) and I send you the invitations.
    Please make sure to give the account names (not the character names) for you and your friend.

Regards,
    De Raaf

Edited by Kukesh on March 17, 2016 1:25PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With a name like "burn_motherfker" i would be scared to play with you.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)