The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Craglorn Group. PS4/NA

Thamis
Thamis
I'm looking for a few people to begin questing and exploring in Craglorn. Post a reply with your PSN ID and the best time to get ahold of you. Also post your time zone. Good luck out there.
Dunmer? Always.
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Which faction?
    PS4 | DC |
  • Thamis
    Thamis
    Whoops, EP, all the way.
    Dunmer? Always.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey mate. I'm keen, I haven't done them yet either. I'm a DK V14 Tank. I'm from Sydney and im usually on around 12:30am my time. So if your still keen, chuck me an add and we can tee something up, I've got a few others who haven't done it as well.

CrazyMatt1851
  • mad.swiller
    mad.swiller
    Soul Shriven
    Down, mad_swiller666 V16 stam NB. I'm on most days but weekends can sometimes be tricky for me.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit me up. I kill things.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I need to clear Craglorn also. PSN: aaronpua. I'm on mostly Sat- Mon. EST.
  • Thamis
    Thamis
    Alrighty, and sorry for the late reply. We'll get something going here pretty soon.
    Dunmer? Always.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still kill things.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    Hey mate. I'm keen, I haven't done them yet either. I'm a DK V14 Tank. I'm from Sydney and im usually on around 12:30am my time. So if your still keen, chuck me an add and we can tee something up, I've got a few others who haven't done it as well.

CrazyMatt1851

Update: I'm now vet 16.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still over here killing things.