Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild DLC - The Long Game - Anti-social Zeira

Ponzoni
Ponzoni
Hello guys
After i completed "The long game" quest, they ask me to "Meet Zeira in the Thieves den", but i cant talk to her, the option (E) does not show up and she just stands there doing nothing. i try leaving and returning after 30 minutes, reloading, killing my addons and rebooting the game, nothing worked for me.
Did anyone experienced something like it?
Does anyone knows how to solve this kind of issue?

tanks for help

Edit: I will just abandon and do it again, guess its faster then wait for support.
Edited by Ponzoni on March 15, 2016 7:08PM
I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
"Isaac Asimov"

• Softpad
    Softpad
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue, trying to figure it out now
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some interaction where it doesn't show the (E) button, but when pressed is able to interact with them. Happened to a few NPCs for me (as well as loot and chests). Annoying, but see if you can still interact pressing E even if the prompt doesn't show.