Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

[PS4][NA][DC] Don't miss out! Growing active Guild recruiting.

a-SAVAGE-beating
Calling all people in the Daggerfall Covenant.

*PvE and PvP Managers needed. Apply within.*

The Flatliners is a fast growing new Guild! I am willing to take this guild to the next level but I can't do this all on my own. Getting a good Guild economy is my TOP priority right now.

If you have an open spot in your Guilds, I ask that you join and see what we're about! That being said, just joining is not enough to get the TOP Traders one day. I am asking that if you join, please try and help by donating what you can, when you can.

There is a one time only Member Fee of 5,000 gold to have access to the Guild Bank. This is not required for people wanting to sell in the Guild Store or join chat for help/grouping.

Raffle Tickets are 2,000 gold. The Raffle Video will be posted on our Facebook page every Monday so everyone.

Reply to this post with your PSN or MAIL me in game. Either way works. PSN: A-SAVAGE-Beating

Spots are filling fast, Guys. I am recruiting like Fifty Shades Of CrayCray in-game. Get in while you still can!

SAVAGE
Edited by a-SAVAGE-beating on February 21, 2016 6:27AM
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    Now up to 310 members!. On average, there has been around 70/310 members online at once each day. That will be doubled once we get 500. Think about it guys. I'm throwing a party, and you're all invited.
    Edited by a-SAVAGE-beating on February 21, 2016 2:49PM
  • reggaereilly
    reggaereilly
    Soul Shriven
    let me join - username reggaereilly
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    You got it. I will send the invitation as soon as I get home from work.
  • rdengland1
    Hey do you guys do much pvp? Or are you mainly trade? If pvp can i join up?
    Psn: wvintn
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    Yes, Sir. There has been more PvP activity lately which is nice to see us starting to branch out! Look for the invite.
  • xNaughtyNinjax
    Can I get an invite?

PSN: NaughtyNinja7
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    We have a Trader this week and we only have 50 spots left, Guys. Get in while you still can!
  • LeoSzilard
    LeoSzilard
    ✭✭✭
    Master alchemist and clothier. Spend loads of time farming so I have stacks of potions, alchemy mats, and more.

PSN name: LeoSzilard

Thanks
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    Very nice! Look for the invite!
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    Second week in a row with a Guild Trader. Still taking in members! Contact me in game at "A-SAVAGE-Beating" or here. I check for replies daily.
  • EnRohbi
    EnRohbi
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take an invite if there are still spots
    Psn EnRohbi
  • a-SAVAGE-beating
    Yup, there's a couple spots left. Look out for the invite!
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    I'll join, llSRRll is my psn lower case L's
  • tokntom420
    tokntom420
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join your guild jist started playing again PSN tokntom420