Cannot locate Zahshur...

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
... the merchant, to start "The Fetish" quest in Stonefalls. Has the quest been removed ?
following playstyle of "What Order Should I Do ESO's Story Arcs? - A Guide"
Aegdil Ahlarmesdottir - Female Nord - Stamina Warden - NA/PC
Anesrius Favloth - Male Dunmer - Magicka Sorcerer - NA/PC
Willnethach Phieve - Male Breton - Magicka Sorcerer - NA/PC
Eriaia C'erhtba - Female Yokudan (Redguard) - wannabe Sword-Singer (Stamina Dragon Knight) - NA/PC
Hirtyaren Grayaere - Male Altmer - Magicka Necromancer - NA/PC
Eiribi Knot-Hair - Female Nord - Stamina Nightblade - NA/PC … created on Greymoor Chapter, 26 May 2020
Ashrji-dra - Female Khajiit - Stamina Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion NA/PC

doing something completely different with Sogrgun ... he grew up in Solitude so he knows all the wayshrines in Western Skyrim and Blackreach, but he emigrated to Summerset when the High Queen imposed her decree so he knows all the wayshrines there too. He became a member of the Psijic Order and was able to go to Glenumbra (Breaches on the Bay) courtesy of Njoll ...

Sogrgun Drunk-Cloak - Male Nord - Guardian of the Wild - NA/PC (becoming the Vestige at level 20)

then again I have my latest toon who took vengeance of her murdered brother by joining the Dark Brotherhood and who is trying to keep her cleptomania in check by helping the Thieves Guild

Genri Oakblossom - Female Bosmer - Savage Stalker - Aldmeri Dominion - NA/PC
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    forget about this request. Found him. Hadn't played Ebonheart Pact in a while...
    following playstyle of "What Order Should I Do ESO's Story Arcs? - A Guide"
    Aegdil Ahlarmesdottir - Female Nord - Stamina Warden - NA/PC
    Anesrius Favloth - Male Dunmer - Magicka Sorcerer - NA/PC
    Willnethach Phieve - Male Breton - Magicka Sorcerer - NA/PC
    Eriaia C'erhtba - Female Yokudan (Redguard) - wannabe Sword-Singer (Stamina Dragon Knight) - NA/PC
    Hirtyaren Grayaere - Male Altmer - Magicka Necromancer - NA/PC
    Eiribi Knot-Hair - Female Nord - Stamina Nightblade - NA/PC … created on Greymoor Chapter, 26 May 2020
    Ashrji-dra - Female Khajiit - Stamina Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion NA/PC

doing something completely different with Sogrgun ... he grew up in Solitude so he knows all the wayshrines in Western Skyrim and Blackreach, but he emigrated to Summerset when the High Queen imposed her decree so he knows all the wayshrines there too. He became a member of the Psijic Order and was able to go to Glenumbra (Breaches on the Bay) courtesy of Njoll ...

Sogrgun Drunk-Cloak - Male Nord - Guardian of the Wild - NA/PC (becoming the Vestige at level 20)

then again I have my latest toon who took vengeance of her murdered brother by joining the Dark Brotherhood and who is trying to keep her cleptomania in check by helping the Thieves Guild

Genri Oakblossom - Female Bosmer - Savage Stalker - Aldmeri Dominion - NA/PC