Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good addons for recipes and Alchemy ? Sugestions?

THBronx
THBronx
✭✭✭
1 - Is there an addon that can show me if the recipe I'm going to loot is already known by my character, so I can skip it in the looting window?

2 - And a good addon to use with Alchemy craft line, with potions list or something like that? I'm using CraftStore but the Potion button isn't working here as I click on it and nothing happens! Any alternative to it?

Thanks! =D
Hadamanthys
Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
NA Server.
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally use this one; http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info405-PotionMakerforAlchemyCrafting.html

While it doesn't show the recipes when you loot ingredients, you can however favorite certain potions you use so you can see the ingredients required and find those where you need to find them. Personally, it's my only favorite alchemy mod I use.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is Master Recipe List which is a great provisioning add-on. I know it shows you which characters on your account know a recipe in the tooltip although I'm not sure if/how it works when looting items specifically.

My add-on uespLog shows a red question mark in all item lists (inventory, loot, stores, guild store, banks, etc...) if you don't know the recipe but is limited to the current character and the add-on is a collection of various utilities you might not want/need. I would try MRL first and see if that works for you.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    I use a combination of Craft Store ( and I believe an Alchemy window is being developed similar to the Enchanting one, which is excellent) along with Sous Chef and DIKIFA - Do I Keep It For Alts.
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Thx for all the suggestions. I got the DIKIFA - Do I Keep It For Alts, that seems to be the only one capable of showing if I already know the recipe before looting it!

I already had Crafstore, Sous Chef, Master Recipe List and Potion Maker here, so thx all again!
    Edited by THBronx on March 12, 2016 10:45AM
    Hadamanthys
    NA Server.
  • Haulinash
    Haulinash
    ✭✭✭
    Cookerywiz. Love that addon. You can see all the recipes in the game, known and unknown. Plus when you get a proven writ, all have to do is go to a fire and click "cook" Cookerywiz has already selected the recipes for you. You can also mail your recipe list to a friend- helps for trading known/unknown recipes...
    Thank the stars! I wasn't sure I'd find anyone else out here. Please, I ne- STAB! STAB! STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, Ill try that one too.
    Thx =D
    Hadamanthys
    NA Server.