The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Character stuck constant crash in tailor shop in or Orsinium

Dragoe
Dragoe
I just finished cadwells gold on my main character and went off to start Orsinium DLC. I was exploring the main city and went into the tailor shop where the dye station is marked and as soon as the shop fully loaded my game crashed to the dashboard. Now every time I try to log in that character the game crashes after about five seconds, I try to run to the door or way shrine out but don't have enough time. My main character is completely unplayable!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! I play on PC but I've seen this issue before on the forums. Unfortunately I'm not sure if it was resolved for those folks, but I do have an idea how to make your character playable again!

Email support (click support at the top of the ESO website and email a ticket it) and ask them to move your character to a different location. Unfortunately it's the weekend so support may be a little slow, but I bet it will be quicker than waiting on the forums. As well, after they move your character - don't go to that clothing shop! As I mentioned, I've seen on the forums before other Xbox players have had this issue.

If they first email back from support is computer generated (telling you some common Q&A's or something, or to go to the forums) reply back to that ticket just asking again (don't start a new ticket) and a real person should get it back and be able to fix you up.

In the event a mod DOES see your forum post first though... you should add your character name to this post. As well, if you put in a ticket, maybe put the ticket number in the post.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dragoe
    Dragoe
    Thanks for the reply, I sent a support ticket from another character. As an update I was finally able to reach the door and get out of the little tailor shop of horror after about 10 times booting the game up and loading back in. However I then made the mistake of going around the wayshrine and after walking up to it it's doing the same crashing there as well.

I've tried completely powering down the console, currently moving the game from my external hard drive to the internal one to see if that fixes it. I've never had any problems like this before reaching orsinium and it only seems like certain areas of this city are broken. I hope it's not the entire zone but I can't even pick up the quests in the city to really start the zone anyway.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragoe wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, I sent a support ticket from another character. As an update I was finally able to reach the door and get out of the little tailor shop of horror after about 10 times booting the game up and loading back in. However I then made the mistake of going around the wayshrine and after walking up to it it's doing the same crashing there as well.

I've tried completely powering down the console, currently moving the game from my external hard drive to the internal one to see if that fixes it. I've never had any problems like this before reaching orsinium and it only seems like certain areas of this city are broken. I hope it's not the entire zone but I can't even pick up the quests in the city to really start the zone anyway.

Ack. Sorry I can't help you :( I'm not on Xbox, I just know I had seen the clothing store specifically called out for crashing before.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord