Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it worth it to hold onto Wrothgar quest bags?

TheHeroQueen
I've been saving up several of the bags you get from Wrothgar daily quests (20+ now, RIP my inventory space), so I can open them all when the TG patch hits consoles. I thought I read somewhere a while back that I would have a chance at the 2 new motifs' pages even with the pre-TG rewards, but I've seen other people in more recent threads say otherwise. So I'm not sure anymore, will these old bags have a chance for Malacath/Trinimac pages?
Tilly | Tumblr | she/her | 24 | USA | Central Time
S'Arabhi | Khajiit Nightblade | Werewolf | CP160 | AD | DPS
Lorelei Bellamont | Breton Sorcerer | Vampire | CP160 | DC | DPS
Sings-With-Blood | Argonian Templar | Vampire | 24 | EP
Guildmaster of Anglerz of Tamriel
★ PS4 NA Server ★

Best Answers

• Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    I had hoped for the same, that I could loot a new motif off the hoarded rewards. But, on PC/Mac the saved rewards will not yield a Trinimac or Malacath motif when opened after the TG patch.
    Answer ✓
  • TheHeroQueen
    Alabyn wrote: »
    I had hoped for the same, that I could loot a new motif off the hoarded rewards. But, on PC/Mac the saved rewards will not yield a Trinimac or Malacath motif when opened after the TG patch.

Thank you for answering! At least these quests aren't too difficult to do, and now I have a lot of bags to open...
    Tilly | Tumblr | she/her | 24 | USA | Central Time
    S'Arabhi | Khajiit Nightblade | Werewolf | CP160 | AD | DPS
    Lorelei Bellamont | Breton Sorcerer | Vampire | CP160 | DC | DPS
    Sings-With-Blood | Argonian Templar | Vampire | 24 | EP
    Guildmaster of Anglerz of Tamriel
    ★ PS4 NA Server ★
    Answer ✓