The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have eso plus on acc but saying it is expired

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
On the website it says it's expired but I have it active on my acc when I log in..
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling any web browser add ons you may have and do a refresh, as this may be a simple error associated with the text on the web page and web browsing add ons? Another thing to try is hard reboot and power cycle your Xbox One and restart your modem and computer if you are using one to access the website. If those ideas don't work since you are on Xbox One I would recommend contacting Xbox Support, as it may just be a simple glitch that they need to fix. I would also send an email to Elder Scrolls Online Support if I were you, just to see what they say.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling any web browser add ons you may have and do a refresh, as this may be a simple error associated with the text on the web page and web browsing add ons? Another thing to try is hard reboot and power cycle your Xbox One and restart your modem and computer if you are using one to access the website. If those ideas don't work since you are on Xbox One I would recommend contacting Xbox Support, as it may just be a simple glitch that they need to fix. I would also send an email to Elder Scrolls Online Support if I were you, just to see what they say.

Told me to contact Xbox and Xbox said to contact zeni max :/
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA