The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DK Tank looking to do Dungeons (Ebonheart Pact Xbox One)

thelastNoble
Starting this game I realized as a tank it was extremely tough finding a group to do dungeons below Vet 14. After leveling through the story all the way through and then in the Dragonstar Arena to Vet 14 back early fall I took a solid break, because I burned myself out getting to the top and never being able to do a dungeon. Now coming back I purchased both DLCs and the group finder thing has made it a lot easier to find a group, but every group I find is incapable of doing higher level dungeons like White Gold Tower, City of Ash, and Imperial City Prison. I will admit after taking such a long break my Champion Points are only 183 at now Vet 16, but I handle my own pretty well.

I was wondering if anyone would be down on here to help get achievements like the Deadlands Adept from City of Ash and other dungeon achievements I have yet to get like Elden Hollow, Banished Cells and others. Most people out vote me every time to just skip the ads which makes it tough to get these as well.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for high level Ebonheart players myself for dungeons and Trials I'll add you when I get home my gt is RebornV3x. Definitely need a good tank to roll with I Just realized you didn't put your gamertag down o well.
    Edited by RebornV3x on January 14, 2016 11:33PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if your forum name is your gt but I'll add you.