Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD (EU) active hardcore PvP guild (and some PvE and roleplay) with ts

dennis95b16_ESO
Hi there!
I own a old (from beta) Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events sutch as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink:
We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends. Teamspeak 3 is free to download and easy to use.
WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley:

ps: i just came back and played so all the members have left so am restarting the Guild.
Edited by dennis95b16_ESO on July 9, 2015 7:54PM
  • mettlbiscuit
    mettlbiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Dennis,

Today I saw your guild on the forums and I am looking for a guild social friendly PvP guild that would allow new ESO players to join their ranks. I also do enjoy using TS whenever I can, for both tactics and social things.
    If you do allow new players into your guild I would very much like to join your guild.
    You can contact me ingame under @mettlbiscuit
  • Th3Knack
    Th3Knack
    Hi there!
    I own a old (from beta) Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events sutch as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink:
    We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends. Teamspeak 3 is free to download and easy to use.
    WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley:

ps: i just came back and played so all the members have left so am restarting the Guild.

I am new to the game and currently level 9. Once i reach the desired level I would be interested
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Th3Knack wrote: »
    Hi there!

I am new to the game and currently level 9. Once i reach the desired level I would be interested

hi
    Hi there!

Hi, what is you game id so we can talk in game later?
  • Th3Knack
    Th3Knack
    Hi there!

hi
    Hi there!

Hi, what is you game id so we can talk in game later?

@Th3Knack
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    i have sent you 2 guys an invite to the Guild so we can talk.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    *roleup roleup roleup still time and space to join in ;)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    We are still recruting
  • Alafin
    Alafin
    ✭✭
    *leaves a reply* I just returned to the game myself and would love to join a pvp guild.
    I could ofc use some help in getting back into the game tho. You can find me ingame: @Alafin .
    Maybe we can talk about the details ingame? would be awesome!
    Grettings!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    *update still recruting and we have 9 members atm. Don´t let the hardcore thing scare you away.
  • Eligos
    Eligos
    Hi.
    I was wondering how many players you have in your guild and if the majority are at veteran level yet? The reason that I ask is that I am v5 and want an active pvp to become a part of. Hope to here from you soon.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi.
    I was wondering how many players you have in your guild and if the majority are at veteran level yet? The reason that I ask is that I am v5 and want an active pvp to become a part of. Hope to here from you soon.

Hi, the majorety is veteran level and how many we are atm .. that is something i cant tell atm. forgot about it. If you want then we can have a chatt in game. give me your game id :)
  • JKr
    JKr
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting? In that case, give me a shout! Game ID @joelk
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    JKr wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting? In that case, give me a shout! Game ID @joelk

• dennis95b16_ESO
    i wrote: am still recruting but am not Active atm becuse of studdies and a computer that freezes randomly. I have to fix these things first Before i get back to the game.