Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lagging Movement Controls NA PC

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
In the past few days I have had intermittent problems with lagging response to controls. When I press W to start forward movement the character may continue to move in the same direction even when the key is released or the mouse is moved for a turn. This has occurred while running, sprinting or riding a horse. The lag even affects lock picking, as the pick is slow responding to mouse movements. This has been occurring repeatedly during the same game session and can continue even after exiting and reloading the game. My PC has been running the game with high settings since 1/2016 without lagging issues.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried running the 64 bit version. The lagging problem still occurred.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved by reverting to previous NVidia driver. The driver that caused the problem was the most current one.