The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are Dragonknights Supposed To Float High In The Sky.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
So 2 days ago. I was planning on fighting 4 reds. But instead I was not expecting this. There were 4 reds about to attack resources. I snuck behind them. I loosed my Dragonknight Take flight ability on them. As I loosed and took flight in midair. Then suddenly without warning. I went into a loading screen. For 10 minutes I was stuck on that unavoidable loading screen with sadness. But eventhough I was stuck in loading screen. My Dragonknight character must of got left behind. For lo and Behold. As my eyes began to ponder. On the very site I was seeing. My mind can't handle on what was going on. But hey atleast I can see my house! My beutiful Imperial tents over yonder. Lol Such a very nice view. :blush:
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They believe they can fly
    They believe they can touch the sky
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was in a infinite fall loop last night was pretty funny cause I would hear goats & sheep as I was "restarting at the top" each time.

A simple relog fixed it and I was still alive.

I had your bug where I fell through the ground and to my death once in Cyrodiil... ( Actually I was on my horse and saw "well this is interesting the floor is invisible here lets run on it" )

Turns out there WAS NO FLOOR ( THE GROUND IS A LIE! ) ...long story short: I died :sweat_smile:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They believe they can fly
    They believe they can touch the sky

I believe you are right and on to something :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Mine was in a infinite fall loop last night was pretty funny cause I would hear goats & sheep as I was "restarting at the top" each time.

A simple relog fixed it and I was still alive.

I had your bug where I fell through the ground and to my death once in Cyrodiil... ( Actually I was on my horse and saw "well this is interesting the floor is invisible here lets run on it" )

Turns out there WAS NO FLOOR ( THE GROUND IS A LIE! ) ...long story short: I died :sweat_smile:

Lol. That will be nice to see.

I would not trust that floor or ground to. :blush:

Which reminds me. 4 days ago. As I was doing anchor by my self. I started sinking theough the stone floor and went through where the anchor sits in that well stone thing. I can run right through to go to another side. Has this happen before?