The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auto Potions

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that will automatically 'use' a potion when your Health/Magicka/Stamina falls below a certain percentage? I have looked all over ESOUI and all I found was one that would alert you that your stat is low and time to take a potion.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are none I know of, also I am not sure if ZOS would allow one as it would technically be taking an action out of a players hand and automating it. Which is in its simplest way botting.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not doable.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    would be cheating
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it does not auto use the potion.

Harven's Potions Alert does the following:

This addon will automatically select a presetted quickslot when one of player attibutes drop below defined value. It will also show an alert window with selected quickslot item icon and reminder message to press the quickslot key.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And here I thought PC players were supposed to be superior to console players...
    Options
    Answer ✓