Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bards Guild and Greybeards

Lacangel
Lacangel
Here are my thoughts

Bards Guild: I would LOVE to see this guild added into the game. Bards have been around in ES Lore for ever so it's not like they wouldn't fit into the games timeframe. I also would like to see this added because from around the Web it seems like most people are against adding new classes ((though I am for it, espically a bard type class because as of right now there are 4 DPS class, 4 tank classes (though Temp and Dragonknight are the main 2) and only 1 heal class.)) With the Bards Guild added it would be a fun story line doing their quest and it would give players who like to play a supporting role in dungeons more options outside of having to be a templar or having to use a resto staff.

Greybeards: Apparently since the Dragonborn are in this game as they are royalty, it would make sense (at least in my mind) that the greybeards are existent as well. It would be a fun quest line and fun to play.

What are your thoughts?
  • Ionan
    Ionan
    Yes and yes, especially to the bards, just to inject some humor into sometimes dry quests. I also agree some more support skills would be nice, instead of just DPS lines, this would fit that category.