The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pvp stamina NB

Sodapopchicken75
Sodapopchicken75
Soul Shriven
I've been getting into pvp lately and have been trying to put a good loadout together. I've been running dual wield and bow for weapons but don't have a good formula for high damage. If anyone has any suggestions it'd be helping me alot
Thank :)
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What:
    1. Player level are you?
    2. Are your current attribute points allocation?
    3. Are your current damage and crit %?
    4. Armour are you currently running?
    5. Type of PvP style do you want to play? i.e. Ganking or Zergs
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be watching this

seems like if you don't have a lot of CP points, you'll have a bad time
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Get a cheap 5 piece Hundings Rage set and 3-4 piece Night Mothers, try to get 3 piece agility set or 3 piece Ravagers from Cyrodiil vendors. You could use two handed and use Wrecking Blow/Executioner or stay with dual wield and use surprise attack, both do a lot of damage. Using two handed also lets you use Rally (Momentum) for healing and Vigor is a must. Snipe-Poison arrow on bow bar.
  • swiftoholic
    Sharakor wrote: »
    Get a cheap 5 piece Hundings Rage set and 3-4 piece Night Mothers, try to get 3 piece agility set or 3 piece Ravagers from Cyrodiil vendors. You could use two handed and use Wrecking Blow/Executioner or stay with dual wield and use surprise attack, both do a lot of damage. Using two handed also lets you use Rally (Momentum) for healing and Vigor is a must. Snipe-Poison arrow on bow bar.

Thats exactly what I do.

I use Vigor and Rally to stay alive and heal my group too, for getting APs.

Look at this guide
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/stamina-nightblade-dps-guide/
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 2h and bow, I start off with poisin injection, go in with ambush, followed by cc (fear etc) spam a few surprise atks and ppl melt pretty fast. 4k wep dmg with 30k stamina and 40% crit does the job pretty well.

PC EU
    PvP only