Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the Mage Guild quest glitched?

Ravagedpistol
Ravagedpistol
Soul Shriven
I finished the quest to get the last book and never got a quest afterwards. I am level 44 in the AD and I still haven't been notified yet. Is there anyway to triggered it? Am I missing something?

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mages Guild quest progression is dependent on your rank in the Guild. To get the last quest, you need to reach Mages Guild Rank 5.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • M0bi
    M0bi
    ✭✭✭
    So, Valaste has the last book now? Her and Shalidor are the main quest givers if I remember correctly, find them and you will most likely trigger. Just teleport to previous zones and go to all the mage guilds to make sure. hope this helps
    FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Ravagedpistol
    Ravagedpistol
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I am level 4 in the mage guild thanks for the info. If I have any problems still I will come back.