Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Why no Crowns sale on consoles

saxgooner
saxgooner
✭✭✭
I wonder why there isn't the 50% discount on crowns for consoles in the store that pc/mac are receiving.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was an official comment from Jessica Folsom, console will get a crown sale a few days before thieves guild is to go live for us.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get the sale when TG is due. It will be their attempt to appease all the hate that is incoming regarding this patch. No, i'm not being sarcastic, i firmly believe that's why they did the sale.
    Options
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »
    I wonder why there isn't the 50% discount on crowns for consoles in the store that pc/mac are receiving.

Because we dont get the DLC till later :)
    Options
  • Merkzz23
    Merkzz23
    ✭✭
    We'll get the sale later, most likely when Thieves Guild releases on console.
    Vet 16 DK Tank
    Vet 12 Magicka Sorc
    Vet 1 Magicka Templar
    Lv 40 Magicka NB
    Lv 24 Stam NB
    Lv 8 Stam DK
    Lv 8 Magicka Sorc
    Lv 8 Stam NB
    Options
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will get the sale when TG is due. It will be their attempt to appease all the hate that is incoming regarding this patch. No, i'm not being sarcastic, i firmly believe that's why they did the sale.

You're an idiot.

So by your logic, the crown sale before Christmas was also an apology? What about any other crown sale? If a company is sorry, they would say it as thy doesn't cost money. What they are doing here is loosing a massive percentage of usual prices. Thus, costing them money.
    Options
  • BlueBin
    BlueBin
    ✭✭
    It'll come when we get the DLC.
    Options
  • TheBrownWiener
    TheBrownWiener
    ✭✭✭

Interesting theory, wrong, but interesting.
    Considering the sale was live, shortly before the servers came up from being down for the update.
    So therefore it was live before 1 person complained about anything.
    Options