Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PC-AD] PvX V16 - Shademist Clan – are recruiting!

EvilOsmosis
Fellow Heroes !

Shademist Clan is opening it's recruitment once again.

We are a mature, dedicated and active guild looking for more people to bolster our ranks. Every class is welcome to apply on our guild website listed below, every application is carefully examined by our officers. The purpose of our guild is to keep it small with a softcap of 50 members, which enables us to not only know people with their in-game name, but get to know people on a more personal level and interact with them differently than a high-populated, dense guild. A strong focus is on being on teamspeak while in game to socialize with guildies.

Events:
* Small scale PvP
* PvE content & endgame
* Farm runs
* Daily pledges

We welcome all that is willing to learn and experience skilled, endgame content with a tight group of people who know what they are looking for in this game.
Both high and low level players are welcome as we offer not only content-clearing, but companionship while leveling up. We value dedication and being active over the experience, those who are willing to learn and teach are the kind of players we are looking for.

We advise you to install Teamspeak and have a working microphone to integrate with the social atmosphere within our guild.

If this introduction to our guild interests you, do not hesitate to take a look on our website and apply: http://shademist.info/
For more questions you can contact us in-game: @mihaiisraging / @Pahebe / @EvilOsmosis

We are looking forward to welcome you in our guild !

-Shademist Clan
Edited by EvilOsmosis on January 17, 2016 5:46PM
  • EvilOsmosis
    We're looking for a few more members for trials.

If you're interested in endgame content, feel free to put in your application.
  • Alpen
    Alpen
    hey do ye accept new members?
  • EvilOsmosis
    Alpen wrote: »
    hey do ye accept new members?

Recruitement is currently open, yep.
  • EvilOsmosis
    We're still looking for ACTIVE players who use teamspeak.
  • Pahebe
    Pahebe
    We are awsome.
    Evil hasn't forced me to write this under threat of being kicked
  • EvilOsmosis
    Pahebe wrote: »
    We are awsome.
    ==>Evil hasn't forced me to write this under threat of being kicked

You nab, btw, I still want to lick one of the the vicp eyeballs
    Edited by EvilOsmosis on February 6, 2016 5:59AM
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fellow Heroes !

Shademist Clan is opening it's recruitment once again.

We are a mature, dedicated and active guild looking for more people to bolster our ranks. Every class is welcome to apply on our guild website listed below, every application is carefully examined by our officers. The purpose of our guild is to keep it small with a softcap of 50 members, which enables us to not only know people with their in-game name, but get to know people on a more personal level and interact with them differently than a high-populated, dense guild. A strong focus is on being on teamspeak while in game to socialize with guildies.

Events:
    * Small scale PvP
    * PvE content & endgame
    * Farm runs
    * Daily pledges

We welcome all that is willing to learn and experience skilled, endgame content with a tight group of people who know what they are looking for in this game.
    Both high and low level players are welcome as we offer not only content-clearing, but companionship while leveling up. We value dedication and being active over the experience, those who are willing to learn and teach are the kind of players we are looking for.

We advise you to install Teamspeak and have a working microphone to integrate with the social atmosphere within our guild.

If this introduction to our guild interests you, do not hesitate to take a look on our website and apply: http://shademist.info/
    For more questions you can contact us in-game: @mihaiisraging / @Pahebe / @EvilOsmosis

We are looking forward to welcome you in our guild !

-Shademist Clan

I would love to join! Feel free to send me a message @laced. As long as you dont have a problem with....someone really different joining ;).
    Edited by Jade1986 on February 8, 2016 7:23PM
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use to run with these guys.

Great people, awesome leadership.

• Pahebe
    Pahebe
    Now we are even accepting gypsies! Apply today!
    Edited by Pahebe on February 26, 2016 9:42PM
  • EvilOsmosis
    Now we are even accepting gypsies! Apply today!

you can cuddle them all you want ;)
  • Pahebe
    Pahebe

You can also pat them on head. All you need to do to have one, is join!
  • EvilOsmosis

You can also pat them on head. All you need to do to have one, is join!

Pahebe - The only guy that can keep Evil alive! I love you!
  • mihaiisraging
    mihaiisraging
    ✭✭✭
    Joking as ever up there^^ :smile:

We are still looking for great players that want to have a nice team to play with :wink: !
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I am looking for a guild that runs trials on a regular basis, and I am especially interested in running vet Maw of Lorkhaj. I have TeamSpeak 3, but can use regular TeamSpeak if that's what you use (I have a mic as well).

I have a v16 Templar healer, a v16 sorc DD, and a v16 NB DD. I am currently playing the NB, but as soon as they fix the lag that was introduced with the TG DLC, I can go back to healing on my Templar. I don't currently play my sorc.

I am available Monday through Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm GMT, but could possibly play later if your trial schedule requires it.

If you do run trials on a regular basis (especially vet Maw), I would be very interested in joining. Please feel free to contact me ingame @Raelin. You can whisper me if I am on, or send me an in game mail and I will respond ASAP.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
    Rae
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mihaiisraging
    mihaiisraging
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, not an intended bump, but we are sorry for it!
    Paske wrote: »
    Use to run with these guys.

Great people, awesome leadership.

Thanks for the comment, also Paske is a great player :wink:
  • v.v.ierselb16_ESO
    I am very interested tough i am only Rank V10 yet