The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Guild for Everyone

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hey guys and gals. I am the Guild Master of "Clan of Fangs and Claws" we are a multi-purpose guild. We both werewolf's and vampires that offer free bites to everyone, whether or not your in my guild. If you are looking for a vary helpful guild that doesn't charge monthly, weekly or even daily membership fees we are on of those guild as well. We have Master Crafters in all fields and if your new to game with a low level or been playing since day one with a Vet 16 we have room for you. Were only at about 30 members but always looking for more. As a Guild we do both the Non-Vet and Vet Dailies for everyone in the Guild wanting to do them. I also make XP potions for the guild for free as long as they help me find the ingredients to do so. We also go into PvP every Saturday as a Guild and just have fun. I offer High ranks to those i trust and that can prove they have both the ability to be a good player and show respect to all the Guild Members. If you would like to join up please feel free to meet with me in Stormhold of Shadowfen any day of the week. I stop there after every quest for a supply drop off at the bank. My gamertag is VamppireGhost and look forward to having some new members form the forum. -good hunting-
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Drunk_coler
    Hi can I get an invite GT- Drunk COLER