The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No ESO Plus Crowns this month

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
As the title says it all. My ESO Plus crowns did not come this month.And i was wondering if people are having the same issue.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • DarthJadus
    Yep I haven't gotten mine either. Very annoying.
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    DarthJadus wrote: »
    Yep I haven't gotten mine either. Very annoying.

Yeah i still haven't got mine either...i renewed last month and didn't have it for a few months and never got my crowns that month nor have i got them for this month yet either so its really upsetting me.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • pfalzer
    pfalzer
    ✭✭
    Me either unfortunately.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many aren't getting them.
    Open a ticket and be prepared to fight for them

After a few emails, I got mine days after.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • adamt88yep
    open a ticket. got mine a few days later
    Xbox One [ EU ]
    Gamertag - Adamt88yep
    Stamina Nightblade - Dark Elf - EP
    Stamina Templar - Argonian - EP
    Magicka Sorcerer - High Elf- EP
    Magicka Templar - Breton - EP
    Magicka Dragon Knight - Dark Elf - EP
    Magicka Nighblade - Breton - EP

PC [EU]
    Adamt88yep
    Magicka Templar - Breton - DC
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Yeah i did that a few days ago and get them yesterday afternoon.
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    Ive had my ticket open for two weeks...
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    That sucks....I'm vary grateful they got to me in time.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me that MS and ESO aren't talking to each other which means that we always have to provide proof of purchase every time we subscribe to get those 1500 crowns.

After you have received a receipt for your monthly sub, wait 4 days and if you have no crowns (you won't) then submit a ticket with a screenshot of your purchase. Before the day is out you will have your crowns. But this is the only way you'll get them. It appears that the onus is on us to prove we are not cheating the system every time we sub.

PS: Ignore all robot types of help that intervene to intercept your email to ESO. Submit the ticket and note its number but do remember to submit the screenshot of your receipt from MS.

This is from another thread but I thought I'd comment here also.
  • Zyeriik
    Zyeriik
    ✭✭
    I subbed on Saturday and never received my 1500. Sad thing is I bought an additional 750 from Xbox store (for xp scrolls) which I received immediately. I opened a ticked and so far I only received one robot response. Between this and the server issues and not being able to log on I dunno what to do besides throw my hands up. I understand issues pop up but its the lack of communication I find infuriating. I'm really close to just asking MS for a refund.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title says it all. My ESO Plus crowns did not come this month.And i was wondering if people are having the same issue.

Yeah, same here, so much for this problem being fixed. I haven't had my ESO Plus crowns for a couple of months... so I've decided to permanently cancel my sub, no way I'm going through all that "proof of purchase" crap again. I'll still play the base game, but I'm done spending money on it.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited main point.
  • Rva_Kun
    Rva_Kun
    ✭✭✭
    Make a ticket and wait, or call them. Those are your options.
    Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
    Fear Over The Internet = Priceless.
    Correcting Ego's Since 03'
    NA > EU

• BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get my crowns until I ask for them every month! For this I have to provide proof of purchase.

They sent me a quality assurance email to reply to. You know the kind of thing where they ask you how you think they are performing. Well, I told them, but I still expect to have to claim my crowns on 16th of March with the usual drama of having to email them & wait 4 days.

They take my money auto but give no crowns until I ask for them. Not the way to go.
    Edited by BlackguardBob on March 7, 2016 1:28PM
  • Kendouka
    Kendouka
    Soul Shriven
    I sent them a very concise and pushy email about how it's not my job to prove anything once the transaction is complete. 3 hours later, Crowns.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been getting mine every month since they announced the fix last October/November. I even got the previous months back to June and a bonus for the issue ....

Have you tried deleting the saved data on the XB1? Not suggesting it will work, but all your ESO data is there and maybe it needs to be re-downloaded to the XB1 from the servers .....