Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recipes for crafting food?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Where do I find good recipes to craft food that increased HP and also stamina? Are those just drops in dungeons?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop frequently from containers like urns, wardrobes, tables, trunks, backpacks etc.

Many guild trader stores will have recipes as well ...
    smile.gif
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! What city has good guild trader stores?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »

Major Cities in each zone have 5 or 6 Trading Kiosks.

To increase two attributes, you need a Blue Food Recipe. They are leveled, so by the highest level you can use. Note, you also need a passive to make Blue recipes, not sure what level that unlocks at. So you might need to buy a couple green recipes and some ingredients and grind the skill up. It goes up quickly, so no worries there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    All the major cities in each faction have decent stores. I also like to go shopping in the outlaw refuges.

The large trading guild run stores tend to have somewhat higher prices, i found that you can often find good deals if you shop around a bit.
    :smile:
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    <3 I'll go shopping in Wayrest while I'll be waiting for a Pledge. Thank you!