Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please.. give Sorcerers better control over pets!

Benie
Benie
✭✭✭
I'm getting sick of this. I'm sick of my pets of when it comes to engaging three targets, them only only able to hold aggro for one mob while the other two laugh as they kill my squishy body quite quickly. I use the thing to keep them away, but sometimes they react faster than I do.

I want more aggro control FFS! D: I want to be able to tell my Clanfear (or my familiar) to "get this guy off me!" and I can't. Too used to how WoW did it.

Notice there's no suggestion section anywhere here. So... maybe I can get help.
Edited by Benie on March 8, 2016 3:11AM
--Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if you could even get a basic NPC default command. Like defend where it changes targets and attacks when the npc that attacks you automatically.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they changed something, you can target a mob and send your pet to attack. I have not tried with the new update and things did change with that.

As for holding aggro on one mob while you deal with the other two, that is how most combat works with 3 mobs unless you can AoE them all down. Wait for the one mob to patrol away from the other two, take out the single, then engage the other two.

As for being squishy, your a sorcerer, your squishy. Use a Shield, like Boundless Storm until you can unlock Hardened Ward. Then use one or both and you won't be squishy anymore.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    Actually if you're a Sorcerer you should really investigating in encase. Keep them immobile for 5 seconds.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.